Friday, October 14, 2011

NARS Silk Road Eye Shadow Duo


This week I'm featuring the NARS Eye Shadow Duo in Silk Road. I'm going to start by saying it's NOT worth the money. I don't know if it's the products I'm buying or just me, but NARS has never been good to me. Always disappointed for how hyped it is.

It contains an icy peach pink shade, and a rose gold with gold flecks shade, the latter being the most beautiful. The icy pink shade swatches and goes on so sheerly there's hardly any color, you could substitute this shade with a mix of MAC's eyeshadows in Brule and Naked Lunch. The rose gold shade is absolutely wonderful in the pan and swatched, but it has so much fall out I hardly use it because of the chunky glitter.

It retails at $33 and can be purchased at Sephora or any place that sells NARS.








No comments:

Post a Comment