Friday, November 18, 2011

My Christmas Wish List!

Chanel Illusion D'Ombre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow in Ebloui

These are things that I'm asking for for Xmas from multiple people since a lot of these things are really expensive. I know however that Tyler is going to get me a lot off this list, even though I said no :)





Makeup For Ever HD Foundation shade 110
Chanel Illusion D'Ombre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow in Illusoire




Stella McCartney STELLANUDE Perfume



Jeffrey Campbell Lita in Distressed Black


Benefit Boxed Powder in Dallas




And that's all for now that I can think of on top of gift cards and home goods and such. I will be updating this frequently I'm sure so keep it bookmarked!




3 comments:

  1. lovely wishlist, omg I want those jeffery campbell shoes too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaah I want tan de chanel too! I've heard such great things about it!

    girlgotglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sarah! I have followed your youtube videos :) Your wishlist is very classy. I already have the Chanel Illusoire and love it. I actually just did a review on this product on my blog.

    Please check it out and follow if you like :)
    http://blushtree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete