Saturday, December 10, 2011

Another Vain Photoshoot: Winged Eyeliner


Don't know if any of you can tell, but this is my first time trying out winged eyeliner. I normally don't think it works for me, but I wasn't going anywhere so I played with makeup, and this is what I came up with. Now I want to do a tutorial on it and call it holiday glam! Or something generic like that. Products used and such at the end.









Products Used:
Skin: Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet +
Milani HD Concealer
MAC MSFN
Milani Face Powder as Contour
Eyes: Urban Decay Naked2 Palette, Shadows Used: Snakebite, YDK, Bootycall, Blackout
MAC Fluidline in Blitz and Glitz
Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara

Tee from Forever 21
Jacket from Mikkat Market

5 comments:

  1. I love this look! Please do a tutorial!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah you have the most incredible eyes. love this make up.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tutorial please! Looks AMAZING on you, especially in the last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are soooo gorgeous! I love this makeup.
    -Mira from http://oneclassymeerkat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete