Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My Thoughts on Revlon Lip Butters


So everyone is going crazy over these new products by Revlon called Colorburst Lip Butters. I agree with the hype, they are absolutely amazing. Do I think you need to rush out and buy the whole set? No, unless you're a makeup collector. I will say that I will repurchase these, at least in the color here which is Creamsicle. It seems to suit my skin tone the best, it lightens my natural lip color but doesn't bleach it out, and hydrates my lips so they look fuller. I would say these are a combination of a lipstick, lipgloss, and lipbalm, which is pretty fantastic if you ask me.







I found mine at CVS for $9 and it was buy one get one half off so that was nice, but these should be sold at all drugstores. If they're not sold out that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment