Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Valentine's







My Valentine's Day was beautiful. Unfortunately I had to work until 5:30 then remain at home alone until 9, but Tyler entered with these beauties in hand along with our dinner. (I get the 4-cheese ravioli with sauteed mushrooms from California Pizza Kitchen whenever we go out.) I then fashioned a dinner table out of an old fruit box and lit an Ikea apple scented candle. (See below photo)

He got the bouquet of chocolate covered strawberries from Edible Arrangements, and "he went to Jared!" for the other. (By the way, my hand seemingly looks like a foot in these photos but it is a white gold, diamond infinite bracelet.) I am IN LOVE. How was your Valentine's? Did you spend it with anybody or rockin' it single?

3 comments:

  1. Love that bracelet!
    http://voguebloom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the strawberries covered chocolate ahh amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooohhhhh my gosh this looks sooo tasty!!!

    ReplyDelete