Sunday, March 10, 2013

beauty loves

A few of my beauty products I have been loving lately! I've been really playing up my lips and experimenting with darker and brighter lip colors. With that, I like to keep the eyes neutral and the possibilities seem to be endless with the Urban Decay Naked Palette.
The formulation of these is fantastic. They last such a long time and when it comes to touching up, there is no mirror needed! They are easily the most comfortable lip colors to wear as they feel like a lip balm, yet apply color like a lipstick! I just purchased Crush today as a dupe for MAC's Rebel, and it's a winner! I love it.
Chanel's Mat Lumiere foundation is one of my favorite foundations of all time. It sits really nicely on the skin, and stays in place for a majority of the day. Something similar is the Covergirl Natureluxe Silk Foundation, however this lasts about half the time on the skin as the Chanel foundation. Lancome's Hypnose Star mascara is my favorite mascara of all time! I actually received this tube as a going away gift from a few of my coworkers as Friday was my last day. Do they know me or what?!
Strange that I'm actually proud that I've hit pan on four eye shadows. Proud and sad at the same time, I'd say, because I'm that much closer to having to either a) buy a new Naked palette, or b) buy the individual eye shadows themselves if they even come as singles! But there you can see which eye shadows I use the most. I love the matte shades as brow powders too!
MAC Rebel is a new discovery in the month of February and I'm obsessed. The color is gorgeous and totally goes with my grunge, dark style. Another combo I am loving is NYX Soft Matte Lip Creme in Monte Carlo with Illamasqua's Strumpet lip pencil. This equals the perfect matte red lips that last FOREVER.

What have you been loving lately?

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful picks lovely. I have and adore all these products except the Chanel foundation (cant find it here) xx

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! Maybe try the Naked 2 next? :)


    http://asoftspotfor.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the chubby sticks, i wish they wouldn't be that expensive;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yess I love the NYX lip creams and the revlon balm stains - the one in smitten is wonderfully pigmented. and got Crush after seeing you mention it in a video- they work well together too, you should try it!

    xx Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lately I've been loving NYX's soft matte lip creams too, they're so amazing! And I love the staining result. Ive mostly been wearing instanbul. Also ive been loving covergirls simply ageless eye concealer (the one that comes in the pot) it completely brightens my eye area! Instantly brightens my whole face and makes it easier to rock a natural face all day. :)

    ReplyDelete